For employment inquiries, please contact Shawn Lane at (386) 690-1355 or email@example.com
Assistant Director of Student Services
Reports to: Director of Student Services
• Assists the Director of Student Services.
• Monitors academic performance of all students via Grade Book/on-line applications and with students individually.
• Identifies students in need of academic assistance and meets with them to discuss academic plan of action and resources required (e.g. office hours, tutoring, study plans, etc.).
• Coordinates tutoring requirements with Club Tutor for study session.
• Coordinates additional tutor volunteers with Volunteer Coordinator and Director of Student Services as required.
• Seeks job opportunities for Club members, including House Residents.
• Enlists students to participate in various volunteer opportunities with Director of Student Services, and assists with keeping track of student volunteer hours.
• Coordinate transportation for students to various activities via the Volunteer Coordinator.
• Plan and arrange student lunches for weekly on-campus Club meetings.
• Works closely with Director of Student Services and Volunteer Coordinator.
Ability to communicate well with high school students
Familiar with Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook)
student resident support
For volunteer inquiries, please contact Jane Hendricks at (401) 465-2055 or firstname.lastname@example.org.